Thursday, September 22, 2016

Fortunately for men !! Now not to wear condoms to sex

Women who use oral contraceptives ausadhikobarema then was heard. But now, even if a man could have been looking for alternatives to condoms to prevent unintentional pregnancy.


Now a man to be able to use the birth control pill has been available in the market. A man shot can be used to produce scientists who are successful.

Scientists until now have been decided H 2-gyamenadyajolale men to prevent ejaculation of sperm development work.


USA University of Kansas Medical Center scientist Joseph tasale pracajanana organism such drugs to be used in order to make the medicine man said that contraception.
You are all knowing that the night is fun bibaha chafe when we were all coming to enjoy the own lake! Buda older wines to Joschka s love and even that was progress but we are a little closer to gaudai Jared sat down after a few moments were a little fun doing this on almost deserted ghadi 03:37 am in the morning watch really amazing things so we are now beginning to return to sleep were also Edna Deepa tetikaima Meanwhile rahichina night when returning rider talks Retype Deepa we decided to return to be sangai daibako food lovely ... .. we sangau pharkieu puryaucha said as long as the December month the jado

so I jado so, although there fear not but Jillian unfortunate Manche agadi nikoi jado fear impression began to be Retype I Jillian Edna context, requests the rainfall is too jado made me pacheuri odaununa by Deepa Edna consent bhayana but I was a little stubborn, after like say did tesapachi Deepa Edna to pacheuri odepachi hugs and hideu and milk gradually to hand my wife, Deepa before him but salvation by my hand like a little known apthero hatai Hang them again after the first lift up my hand to take the complaint thauma naked before him .. Deepa esapali and got his milk approximately hide bistarai how much fun was coming, / Is Oops ... that His circle round the milk in one hand not atauna little Garo, and uhako hip wow. What a pleasant lacakka flexible lackine immersive universal looking brother sanakera come kind was almost we Adah inter alia, cross by have were I got his milk very freely fished were Retype the pittance of sex disorders, cardai had time 2 that lacakine Hip I nursed thokyaunu hunthiyo and I gesture buji has thiya Retype I was to hirdai that what struck him a little angry, as by s this for the Qi in Methoni nataka hath insight we arrived near the house Barima did not know was we should chutnu



so I Jillian Edna to Edna for a moment basauna lease north Salvation why the inhabitants of the beginning, and I of thin then again salvation of thin, why dwell go to say, and then I hand hold drag both of the wheat Barima ladiyo I down Deepa Edna me on thokina came to His and bikase milk my eyes samune thokiula as by shaken, seeing it more now I know, taking care of could tesapachi again tehi position in which cease and milk approximately Deepa bhaujulai down mercury I got his on fear and long new following what fighters I have, although there because until Among some partikrya najanaya after tehi wheat Barima lungi on sarkayara kattu open that hand kattu in recognizing the so ahead of a smooth water distributor has really hand slipped 2 the water that was after that even more jhosa badhyo and got a hand to his milk khelaudai got a hatale my pants open and gradually to his Suckling them, and he both close your eyes, my vision, that I have a bit impatient waiting in the mouna thulo thulo milk sucked freely practiced, and how giving new Following in His kattu eastward toward the open cast and my 7 "long, 2/1" Lado moto thankera Pahad was already in the pipeline as the cherla tesapachi Deepa unfortunate that the tuppo putima Lado took me too long to breathe slowly torment bhaujule Jillian dragged by force, and again a little trip down to the point Pillion putima Canst would have been the Lado

And again, Jillian unfortunate both khutta little phattaera again putima Lado hand saharale pointed and thrust context, was gunned down so Deepa Edna puti bhittarai enough by my Lado sicker Deepa rider camakka shining out after that to me the whole heaven pugejhai impression began to Jillian to puti in the more my Lado inside out garthiyo although there fun was dipale the eye bulb and down to talk with grades wheel lift ucali me with her, she is as thin as I have on it spit with and look were about 5/6 mineta after my Lado's all materials Pillion unfortunate puti bhitarai fell and joy to heaven reached it rough 2 mineta as I Jillian unfortunate on the restaurants and then moaning began to have Deepa unfortunate puti full kvaja kvaja koceka koceka the voice was coming, I do not have spita cikdai to pass, although there is Jillian rainfall to putiko voice suninthiyo insensitive ... insensitive ... cyaka cyaka ... cyaka said Deepa unfortunate mother was also very bardai, although there is no beginning and I whole cikchu mother w ... w svahunthyo CHIKAI this time to be able to write in the chi of them in much sweat dripped down the issue of goods fast pace we were going anyway I still Congratulations to milk the thiya said Edna Deepa was too much of halli mineta 10-15 and look around again in my whole entire stock by ladole like pickari Pillion puti I feel joy svargie choryo and after that took about 5 mineta as inexperienced, ignorant, and kapada kapada which could put the pencil and come back again long new following his home in the morning to when lageu 5: 20aam alternate sakecha

No comments:

Post a Comment